Калькуляторы

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Горячая распродажа )) - Shenzhen Hanxin Communication Optical Fiber Cable Co., Ltd. https://hxuk.com https://hanxin.en.made-in-china.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-47elMHF6gIVmtwYCh2KuQpDEAEYAyAAEgLfW_D_BwE
  3. Ну не 5 Круб, а раза в 4 больше :) Да и рефлюк есть - им тоже вполне и проблемные места можно выявить и по рефлектограмме уровень сигнала посмотреть.
  4. @Andrei на дворе 2020 и вопрос от 5-10к рублей, я своему руководству объясняю через человека часы. Если монтажник может решить вопрос в 2,3,4 раза быстрей вопрос то он больше объем работы выполнит
  5. Wireless Wire nRAY

Релейка будет чуть позже, и уже в оптическим вводом.
  6. У многих так работает - на микротике есть локальные учетки админов (для полного доступа, для резервного доступа, если радиус вдруг перестал работать). Основной доступ идет через радиус сервер - микротик передает ему некие данные (логин / пароль, IP адрес, откуда подключается администратор), в ответ отдает команду микротику, в какую группу поместить этого администратора, то есть какие права ему дать. Наверное многие сталкивались, что та же дуда старой версии под виндовс перестала подключаться к последним прошивкам после 6.45, потому что там изменили доступ к авторизации через винбокс, и если в дуде пароли указаны с авторизацией через радиус, то все отлично работает и дуда получает данные с устройств.
  7. Tevin Johnson from Flower Mound was looking for how to write hindi in wordpad Kelvin Harvey found the answer to a search query how to write hindi in wordpad Fed up of typing who can write my essay in the search bar? Our website will come as an excellent solution to this problem. how to write music on garageband 11 how to write on my facebook wall help me with my homework for how not to write a fantasy book how to quote citations in apa format jimmy sweeney cover letter samples homework help quebec junior cert science coursework b marking scheme how to write a biography for elementary students how to write aman in hebrew how to write a linguistics essay latest computer research papers intitle resume itil dataguard how to write a resume uk how to parse resume help me write anthropology application letter how to write java bytecode ishmael daniel quinn essays how to write a good introduction for university essay help with science bibliography how to write newspaper article how to write html for tumblr how to write letters in french informative speech topics for college 2018 how to write spanish on microsoft word help with my popular creative essay on founding fathers how to write an employee disapline help me write cheap problem solving online how to write a cover letter as a fresh graduate how to write a freestyle rap song international essay contest 2008 how to write a comparison between two movies how to write a cover letter envelope hypocrisy persuasive essay holiday no homework coupons helping students write down their homework help with popular critical essay on shakespeare internship cover letter examples for resume how to write a title for a project help with essay report how to write a birthday speech for your mother how to write a science investigation help writing spanish sentences help with expository essay on donald trump how to write ac v inherit the wind persuasive essay impdp resume in oracle how to cite book two authors introduction biography essay help writing an introductory paragraph write my essay for me essay writing service dissertation writing help buy essay do my homework how to cite in a research paper examples apa how to write computer program for a board game instructions l keith scott resume knights of columbus kennedy essay contest help me write life science article review how to write an artist bio photography help with my custom expository essay on shakespeare how to write a software project proposal introduction dissertation philosophie example
  8. Clifford Brown from St. Cloud was looking for how to write a fraction as a decimal Kalen Gregory found the answer to a search query how to write a fraction as a decimal Fed up of typing who can write my essay in the search bar? Our website will come as an excellent solution to this problem. how to make reference page in essay homework feedback information analyst resume investment management business plan how to write a goodbye letter to your employer how to cite in text citations in apa how to write nothing on facebook how can i make a resume online hero our time essay questions how to write a college statement of intent how to write internet footnotes idea for research essay help with definition essay on hillary clinton homework helpline big y how to write a wedding an help writing cheap admission essay on founding fathers julius caesar essay on power how to write 2008 in chinese importance cooperation essay how to write a capital t in cursive how americans view essay l8 filmbay ii ong new 1103 ebooks html how to write a location recce how to write a clinical summary j t coopman resume how to write an introduction to a literature review how to write a basic php class how to write product introduction letter help make resume how to write a book comparison how to write 10 to the 8th power how to write a biography of self le tulipe noire resume de chapitres how do write a cover letter how do you deal with depression how to write your company profile how to write headlines that sell how to write job application letter for teaching how to write and application essay how to write access validation rule job resume bonnie obrien how to write letter of introduction for business intermediate first year chemistry previous papers write my essay for me thesis writing service college essay help correct my essay introduction paragraph sample essay how to write effective blog titles help writing shakespeare studies papers introduction alcohol research paper imp homework answer sites
  9. Jonah Fitzgerald from Plymouth was looking for how to write insert query in java Brett Black found the answer to a search query how to write insert query in java Fed up of typing who can write my essay in the search bar? Our website will come as an excellent solution to this problem. if billy bonds should ever write my life story help with my best critical analysis essay on usa john locke essay concerning human understanding sparknotes help writing professional definition essay on shakespeare how to write a case studies how to write to santa clause irish essays on recession interesting topics for research papers in history how to write an audience analysis ideas for an introduction for essays help me write chemistry dissertation home work ghostwriters site au how to write ib economics commentary how to write apa cover page juxtapose essay include cc cover letter help with my music application letter how to write 75 percent how to write a basic speech keeping the promise essays on leadership democracy and education how to write character reference letter to court how to write effective home for sale ads how to write a book about yourself hidden meaning of words essay history homework helpers how to write an entry how to write a cheque only job cover letter inquiry help with custom bibliography online how do you write a statement in sql for first monday after 12 months how to write critical essays lan and voice resume interesting topics for sociology paper help with my popular expository essay on lincoln how to write o review how to write a layoff letter how to write lyrics for a song how to write and sell an ebook how to write dialog in a story how to write a work reference letter how to make conceptual framework for thesis john dawson the write a check committee how to write a building estimate how to write 0 and o homework activities year 6 write my essay for me essay writing service dissertation writing help cheap essay writing service landscaping company business plan how to write header files ibps po mains 2018 question paper gradeup how to write career goals and objectives how to write biodata help with writing cv introduction paragraph in an essay how to write no gifts on invitations homework daft punk album rar
  10. Jaron Miller from San Angelo was looking for how do u right a thesis statement Phillip Bates found the answer to a search query how do u right a thesis statement Fed up of typing who can write my essay in the search bar? Our website will come as an excellent solution to this problem. help me write college essay on civil war help with best masters essay on usa i need a blank sheet to write a letter how to write a blog on myspace how to write a business presentation outline is westernization a cultural degradation or enrichment essay how to write a self narrative julit essay help with my economics speech how to write a funny poem that rhymes how to write a catwalk report imformative essay example i believe in essay intro paragraph cover letter how to write an essay for secondary school kent myers resume job description resume server helen keller essay three days to see how to write in java how to make a resume for taco bell how to write on your own wall kant critique of pure reason essay how to write a summary for cxc english homeworkhelp introduction paragraph format thesis how to write an introduction for an interview report history essay ghostwriters service lawyer in the house resume key words resume account receivable how to list engineer in training on resume homework manager windows how to write a comparative thesis statement how to write shorthand in english how to write a literature review sample how to write an answer to a summons how to write a servey how to write critical reviews how to write lowercase cursive letters how to write a special endorsement internet cover letter resume intermediate food hygiene exam paper interesting essay topics for college students hobbies resume imp homework answer sites help writing objective resume innovation design and creativity essay how to write short story ending help me write accounting essays help writing tourism admission essay how to write up a power of attorney how to write a bibliography for history i am sending my resume herewith how to write a did i get the job letter how to write criticism in an essay how to write a news review homework simile irony how telephones work essay introduction how to write mail in english is it legal to write a post dated cheque how to write invitation letters sample introduction to thesis writing structures and processes ideas for observation essays homework guide for teachers nova scotia how to write article critiques how to write bon appetit in italian how to write a chick lit synopis how to write a letter to creditor hostess resume samples i don want to write a resume help me write life science research paper high school students essay's on harriet tubman how to write to companies for sponsorship how to write pantoum help writing analysis essay on shakespeare how to insert a passage into an essay help me write culture homework how to write a clerihew poem how to create a resume on microsoft word 2003 help with my culture book review high school history teacher resume examples how to write a military cover letter help with best custom essay online how to write essays and assignments pdf joe resume examples homework helper classzone com homework live higher education dissertation how to write daily work reports how to write an article review in apa style write my essay for me compare and contrast essay topics write my research paper definition essay topics how to write hardcore how to write love in japan help writing top papers online help me write cheap essay on civil war help me write cheap definition essay online it project coordinator resume how to write business ads
  11. Chase Gardner from Duluth was looking for humorous essay contest Sherman Parsons found the answer to a search query humorous essay contest Fed up of typing who can write my essay in the search bar? Our website will come as an excellent solution to this problem. help with professional thesis online homework does not help how to write on runescape how do you write a timeline how to write good comedy scripts is the world overpopulated essay la morte amoureuse gautier resume how do you cite a paragraph number in apa format how to write an executive summary for a pr plan human body art essay how to write a paper outline information management analyst resume how to write a cover letter for restaurant job help writing a letter in spanish journeyman plumber sample resume how to write a 2000 word essay quickly how to write a complaint letter to a school board how to write a percent as a fraction human cloning ethical issues essay hiring freelance writers how to use in text citations in apa format worksheet answers how to write a rhetorical analysis essay on a movie how to write a research grant proposal ielts writing task 2 tips pdf help with my logic term paper how to write domino designer opening page how to write a dissetation how to write amusing letters help with my logic argumentative essay how lengthy is a phd thesis document how to write invitaion how to write education sponsorship letter high school and college comparison essay how to write a bride speech home bookkeeping business plan how to write 19 25 as a decimal how to write file how to write amounts in thousands how to write persuasive how to write a text analysis paper how to write an award holocaust educational trust research papers how to write a store procedure in sql interior design student resume samples how to list salary history on cover letter how to write a good gcse english literature essay image africa chinua achebe thesis history of data communication essay help me write top definition essay on civil war how to do an essay outline for university internet topic essay holiday shopping essays ielts writing topics 2018 with answers pdf help with world literature thesis statement help me write film studies article how to write an introduction letter in spanish help writing classic english literature presentation how to write cookies in asp net how to write curved text in illustrator cs5 how to write a maths policy how to write a thesis statement for a 5 paragraph essay how to write a introduction to an essay high school resume template for scholarship how to write an essay for pharmacy school admission how to cite a quote in a paper apa style insurance csr sample resume how to write an essay about yourself sample how to write a letter to your friend how to outline references in a resume igcse biology coursework igcse first language english-coursework training handbook kennedy chapter 13 homework packet kazakhstan investment business plan homework org informative paper outline pdf how to write a summary of an article help writing math term paper how to write a autobiography essay how to write a cv for working with children interdependence day 2005 essay & arts contest hieroglyphs homework for kids laura clawson resume piqua how to write your accomplishment charts how to write sendmail delivery agent help with human resource management research proposal write my essay for me cheap essay writing service thesis writing service write my paper internet effect on business essay homework read for detail how to write up to date how to create a resume cover letter help me write health book review heating and air conditioning resume examples how to write a tribute sample how to write a elevator pitch late policy homework lars eighner essays
  12. Wireless Wire nRAY

так тут же по ссылке -   ввод кабеля неудачный, горизонтальный через сальник... у витухи, по моему опыту, со временем оболочка под прокладками продавливается и всё, щели и вода в нутрах...
  13. Wireless Wire nRAY

Плата будет старая это ясно, меня больше антенна и крепление ее интересует.
  14. Wireless Wire nRAY

Только видом, начинка старая.
  15. Wireless Wire nRAY

https://mikrotik.com/product/wireless_wire_nray С виду движемся к РРЛ. Кому уже удалось подержать это создание в руках и пощупать на дальность ?
  16. Сеть с портами гигабит

Перечитайте задачу ТС - у него деревня, помех нет и некому их создавать. Локо я предлагал для короткого линка 100 метров, для этого расстояния они идеальны. У каждого оборудования свое предназначение. Мощность можно выкрутить до необходимого минимума, чтобы не вещать далеко за пределы территории.
  17. нет, https://github.com/pyradius/pyrad можно конечно и на фрирадиусовском модуле костылить питон, но как-то у меня сомнения в целесообразности, стабильности и производительности, а в возможностях отладки - и подавно.
  18. Основное это Service Router Linux (SR Linux) - скрещивание SR-OS+Linux и NDK для своих расширений SR Linux. SR Linux коммутаторы уже вовсю использует Apple в своих ЦОД. Ну а подробнее на русском: Nokia усовершенствовала сетевую фабрику для ЦОД NETOPS – СЕТИ В ДАТА-ЦЕНТРАХ. 9 ИЮЛЯ NOKIA ПРОВЕЛА ПРЕЗЕНТАЦИЮ НОВОГО РЕШЕНИЯ В ОБЛАСТИ ЦЕНТРОВ ОБРАБОТКИ ДАННЫХ NETOPS
  19. Реф, катушка и набор патч-кордов имеется. Нет только измерителя мощности.
  20. @epaninv Начните хотя бы с изучения документации по системе, сразу многие вопросы отпадут. Вот специально есть памятки, там вполне расписано русским языком, что делать и в какой последовательности, и даже немного про оплату банкета есть. ТЗ 19 года однозначно надо обновлять, и проект тоже - и система теперь netris вместо Axxon, и у KENO модельный ряд поменялся уже.
  21. @Andrei вам стоит объяснить руководству, что без рефа, катушки, измерителя мощности и фонарика оптического это как менять колесо на машине без донкрата, можно но долго. З.ы. были случаи когда с одной стороны сигнал был хороший, а с другой стороны сильное просидание линк загорался, но трафика не было, пока монтажников не заставил съездить на другою сторону не вышло разобратся, теперь без рефа и оптического измерителя не ездят + набор пачкордов
  22. @Ivantey вы попробуйте на двух волоконный sfp соединить только rx или tx и все поймёте
  23. Что во всей этой вашей схеме делать когда по каким то причинам случаться проблемы с доступом к радиусу? Вот всякие там ldap авторизации имеют локальный кеш , позволяюший настроенное воемя кешировать полученные ответы. Радиус же, как протокол никогда не разрабатывался и не предназначалчя для устррйств уровня доступа
  24. Если посмотрите в хелпдеске заявки от клиентов, то там очень много указано и деталей, и схем взаимодействия. Только ничего же по этому не делается. При чем вообще ничего и по срокам уже у многих месяца так 2-4. Зато каждый день кормят завтраками. При этом у Вас указаны в подписи и телефоны, и мессенджеры - только что толку, дозвониться по телефону не возможно - не поднимают трубку, на почту написать - ответ может придти через неделю, по скайпу и ватсапу, ну там быстрее, что-то ответят через день, да и все ответы - никакой конкретики. Единственное, в чем помогает такое общение, это что по заявке через некоторое время что-то отпишут.
  25. Сеть с портами гигабит

Тем, что у нее очень широкая антенна, как и у всех других устройств "для коротких линков". По сути делаете линк на 1км, а это устройство создает помехи на всю округу на расстоянии в прямой видимости до 5км. Собственно и принимает все помехи с этих 5км прямой видимости. Если взять устройство с узкой антенной, то его угол работы меньше, следовательно и помех оно соберет меньше, и само создаст их меньше. Только вот по линии направления от этого устройства помехи убегут аж за 10+км, и само оно соберет с этих 10+км помехи, но в узком луче их все равно будет меньше, чем в широком.
  1. Load more activity