Jump to content

Государство поможет приобрести широкополосный доступ. Помогает бесплатно.


What If I Cannot Get Broadband?

If you experience a problem with your broadband service, try first to resolve it with your provider. If you cannot resolve the problem directly, you can file a complaint with the FCC. There is no charge for filing a complaint.

Вот как надо! А не можешь широкополосную широкополосность предоставить, - FCC по ушам надаёт! Потому-что это противоречит политике государства!



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this